Saturday, June 11, 2011

Celebrating A New M/M 1NightStand Story From Stacey Kennedy

Today at our www.cyberlaunchparty.blogspot.com, we're celebrating a brand new M/M release for Stacey Kennedy!

Stacey's novels are light-hearted fantasy with heart squeezing, thigh-clenching romance, and even give a good chuckle every now and again.

Her journey as a writer began as a way to keep her brain alive since being a stay at home mom can sometimes be a little...let's say numbing. It was an escape from screaming kids, dirty diapers and plain old mom duty.

It started as a hobby, but as the stories progressed it became a passion. Now, Stacey indulges at nap time, especially the juicy bits! Every mom needs a good thrill!



TAKEDOWN by Stacey Kennedy
A 1NightStand Story

U.S. Marshal Wyatt Tanning has been on the hunt for a killer on the run in Turks and Caicos. A week into the investigation, he has absolutely nothing to show for his efforts. Feeling defeated he returns to Castillo Resort to drown his frustrations.

There he meets UFC fighter, Rye Daniels. Now the resort’s bartender, Rye recognizes a man that has been beaten down, but he also senses a shared attraction that is hard to ignore. Wyatt might not be ready to step out from behind the shadow of lies, but Rye will stop at nothing to unleash the beast within.


WIN - Leave Stacey a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from Stacey's Backlist - Click Here to check out your choices!  Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!




25 comments:

  1. Super Congrats :)
    reginamayr@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacey! GLad to see a SAHM get some recognition for having a brain!! The book sounds lucious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to leave my e-mail addy:
    moon_princess111@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the release. Do you watch UF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Stacey.

    I'm adding this to my must have list.

    What was your family's reaction when you published your first m/m novel?

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new release! How many books will be in the 1NightStand series?

    TOPSAIL246(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. June - What's UF?

    Tracey - Some gave me wide eyes--others said nothing at all. I'm not sure they truly understand what takes place in my erotic romances, since no one has ever read one (Thank God). So...I think my mother pretends they are simple romances. LOL!

    Annalisa - 1NightStand series is with Decadent Publishing. They have LOTS of stories in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! ive never read a m/m story but yours intreges me. are you planning on writing more m/m?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops. forgot my email.
    shadow_kohler@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shadow--I'm currently writing the sequel to Takedown, which will bring in a female into the fun. So, there will be more m/m in that one. Other than that I don't plan to write another one. This was just for "fun"! But I never say never...you just never know what will be in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) awesome! this book sounds good. i cant imagine it getting better! lol i love books with series. how many books are you planning on writing for this series?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm an erotic writer and editor. I want to know how can you, a housewife and mom, comprehend the inner working of two gay men in heat. Do you liken it to a man and a women in the throes of passion? I've never written anything m/m, so forgive me in my ignorance.

    Oh hell, school me....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shadow - I'll will only be contributing two stories two the GLBT 1NightStand line for Decadent, which will include the same characters--Wyatt & Rye. But I'm going to be a part of a 1NightStand anthology that will take a character from these books, Taryn and will be her story.

    Writerrf-You know, I thought it would be more challenging than it was. Basically once I got it into the story it just flowed. And truthfully, the actual "act" isn't all that different, but then hardest thing for me so to remove the emotion. As women we think "emotional" in sex scenes--men tend to think "sex now-feels good-more." LOL! So, basically I went all smokin' passion in the story, basic lust, and it all worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the newest release Stacey. This book looks really good. Definitely going to have to check out this one.

    iqb99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo...i havent even read the first book and the second one sounds good. lol when you get done with these books, what type of genre of book are you going to write next? do you want to branch out and try different things when you finish this series?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the release. I do remember those days when you conversations for so limited. Can't wait to read our book.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. shadow--I normally write urban fantasy romance--that's my fav genre to write, and I have a bunch of series on the go. So I'll be getting back to those soon. My next project will be the book two in The Lingering Spirit series--I can hardly wait to get started. You can see them all on my website - www.staceykennedy.com.

    Thanks Debby!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The prior comments covered a lot of what I wanted to know. I am interested in why you chose that particular exotic locale for the story. I love to find out why authors chose certain locations.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your new release. This sounds like a very good book and I can't wait to read it.

    sstrodeATscrtcDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jen B--I usually just search places on the internet, then I wait for one to grab me--that's it..that's all! :)

    Thanks Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the new release.
    I can't wait to read this,it sounds so good.Love the hot cover too :)
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! :D First I Would Like To Say, Your Books Sound AMAZING! :D I'm Very Excited To Read Them! :D Second I Would Like To Thank You For The Contest! :D What do you like to do as a hobby? Do you like to read, cook, clean, fishing, dance, sing? :) Again, Thank You! :D

    KohlerPeterson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete