Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Celebrating Nina Pierce's Latest Release

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Nina Pierce's lasted release BLIND LOVE, the first book in her Tilling Passions Series.

Award-winning erotic romance author, Nina Pierce, grew up in a house full of readers. So becoming enamored with books was only natural. She discovered romance stories in her early teens, falling hopelessly in love with knights in shining armor and the damsels who saved them.

Eventually, reading about alpha males and the journey to find their happy-ever-after endings wasn’t enough. She needed to pen her own stories of fated loves and soul mates. Nina’s discovered the passionate side of romance with her sexy stories. For her, it’s all about the sweet scent of seduction mixed with the heart warming aroma of romance.

Nina resides in the northeast with her high school sweetheart and soul mate of twenty-seven years, their three grown children and several very spoiled cats who consider her "staff".

WEBSITE *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** BLOG *** MYSPACE


BLIND LOVE by Nina Pierce
Tilling Passions Book 1

He's a shock jock looking to reform. She's an accountant hoping to cut loose...Can love open their eyes to forever?

Uptight CPA and oldest sister, JULIE TILLING, is the glue that binds her family. Everyone depends on her to do the right thing. When her friend from high school dies and Julie is the only one who believes he didn’t commit suicide, she takes it upon herself to investigate his death.

DAMON COREY didn't come to Maine to become a shock jock. But when his dream career of becoming a concert pianist seems unobtainable, the radio station's offer is too good to pass up. When mysterious brunette Jewel, hooks up with him at the night club run by a college frat brother, their one night fling wraps around his heart and makes him believe in love at first sight.

But can Damon expose his inner soul without pushing Julie away or will his enigmatic shock jock persona become Julie's sexual undoing and reveal him as the missing piece that solves the puzzling questions surrounding her friend's death?

BUY THE eBOOK *** BUY IN KINDLE *** BUY IN NOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Nina a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner.  Good Luck!

25 comments:

  1. Hello Nina!
    Wow Julie and Damon seem like exact opposites. A CPA and a Shock Jock sounds like a disaster waiting to happen at first but I bet they have great chemistry. I can't wait to see the sparks between these two.

    Blind Love sounds like a great story. Congratulations and good luck with your new release!

    user1123 AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie - I fell in love with these two even as they fell in love with each other. Julie and Damon were definitely a lot of fun to write. But Julie's sisters also clamored for their own story so "Blind Love" is just the beginning!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mornin Nina and super congrats on the new release of BLIND LOVE! I'm so excited to be able to have you here to celebrate with you!

    Please tell us about your Tilling Passions Series and how these books will connect. How many sisters are there and how many books do you see for this series?

    I heard you have a new "Free Read" called MATING BONDS over on EC that ties into your Shifting Bonds paranormal series - tell us about that as well! Can you share the link with us?

    Hope BLIND LOVE is your biggest seller yet and can't wait for the next books in the series to become available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo happy to be here!

    Tilling Passions has three books in the series; one for each sister. What was both fun and a challenge was each sister has their own story, but through the whole series there is the mystery of what's happening to their father. It was a lot of fun to write! The next book "Love's Bounty" should be out by the end of June.

    And yes "Mating Bonds" is a free read at EC http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9179-mating-bonds.aspx It is a VERY sexy short read that will introduce readers to Cole, Jayda and Zane, the shifters in my "Shifting Bonds" series. I hope readers fall in love with them!

    Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nina,

    You're a new author for me and I love finding new authors!

    I also love romantic suspense, so this sounds right up my alley. How "hot" is it. The reason I ask, my mother also like romantic suspense, but not so much the very erotic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie - Though the love scenes are sweet, they are frequent and detailed ... probably not your Mom's cup of tea. But I hope you check it out. The reviewers really enjoyed the twists in the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Nina! I love those interconnected stories--Tilling Passions sounds right up my alley! So all three stories should be out by next year?

    Can't wait!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fedora - All three stories are already written. I suspect the entire series will be out by the end of summer and early fall for a print anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great! Glad to hear it'll be out in print. Not much of an ebook reader. Not yet anyway. Still waiting for someone who loves me to get me a kindle! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauri Jo - Print is the plan! In the meantime you can click on "Buy the eBook" and that will take you to a link where you can buy the pdf and read it on your computer ... not ideal, but at least you wouldn't have to wait until the fall. ;)

    And here's hoping someone comes through with the kindle for you. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great story. Do you have any writing quirks to share with us? Have to have M & M's, skittles, chocolate, tea, wine, fuzzy slippers, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  12. June - Hmmm, well, my muse seems to enjoy water so when I'm stuck I take a shower. There are some days when I'm really clean. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you listen to any shock jocks before writing this story or did you listen for the first time for research of this story?

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leni - Great question. There was actually a shock jock type personality we would go see at the bars when I was in college. I based Damon's character on that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3 books I find is ideal for a series. The Tilling Passions Series looks like great reading.

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this book looks fantastic, cover is beautiful!

    mhoy@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. A new series - perfect. Can't wait
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your new release. This sounds like a very good read. Do you ever base your characters on people you know?

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have often read that you need to read 100 books in a genre before you can write in that genre. Do you think that is true?
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marybelle - That's what I enjoy. Besides, three sisters seemed to work out just right. I hope you decide to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monica - Thank you for the compliment on the cover. I worked with cover artist, Dar Albert, to design all the covers for this series and she did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Debby - I hope you decide to check it out. I really fell in love with these sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sherry - The first book I wrote was based on people I know, but it's never been published so I'd say 'no' at the moment. I think it's more often places I've seen or visited that find their way into my novels. Great question!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jen - Hmmm, I've never heard that. But I can tell you from experience that that wasn't the case for me. The other series DeNita mentioned, my "Shifting Bonds" is about shape shifters and I definitely haven't read 100 books in that genre. But I just fell in love with wolf and cougar shifters and they found their way into a story.

    But that's how it is with me. I find a subject or a character that fascinates me and I write about it. Of course I do research while I'm writing even if I don't read in the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congradulations on the new release!
    Love the cover and the excerpt and this reads so good. I really want this and I have put it at the top of my gotta have asap list. Music can be a great erotic factor and I love most music.
    Thank you for the contest!

    Darcy

    pommawolf @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete