Thursday, May 26, 2011

Celebrating A New M/M Romance From Cheryl Dragon

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of WINNER TAKES ALL, a new M/M romance for Cheryl Dragon and Resplendence Publishing!

A lover of unusual things, Cheryl Dragon enjoys writing unique stories with sinfully hot erotic romance or suspenseful mainstream paranormals. Never at a loss for ideas, there are plenty of stories in her brain waiting to be written. Her two favorites book settings are Las Vegas and New Orleans...where anything can happen!

Cheryl lives in the Chicagoland area with her deaf albino cat. By day she crunches & analyzes numbers as an Assistant Controller for a division of a large international conglomerate which leaves the creative juices free for her erotic romance and paranormal suspense novels.

WEBSITE *** MYSPACE *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK

WINNER TAKES ALL by Cheryl Dragon

Kyle wants Jim and Kyle gets what he wants no matter how hard he has to fight. This time, he'll fight harder than ever because Jim thinks Kyle's a player and he's been around players before. He suspects Kyle's games have ulterior motives, and he's not about to fold.

As competitors at a tradeshow, they show off their martial arts skills to demonstrate their products, but they soon discover they share a fetish for taking wrestling and fighting to the next level - late night wrestling matches that end with the winner getting whatever he wants.

But with everything on the line, it will be a fight to the end to discover which winner takes all.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Cheryl a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an autographed Cheryl Dragon Tote Bag filled with tons of goodies - t-shirt, mousepad, pens, bookmarks, a baby dragon, cute duckies and lots more! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner!

27 comments:

  1. Good morning Cheryl!!! And super congrats on the new release!!

    The new book sounds great and I love the cover. It's a stand alone book right?

    Before I forget, I wanted to tell you congrats on your latest Lucky Springs book BIRTHDAY PARTY SURPRISE hitting the ARe bestseller list! Good for you!!!

    Hope WINNER TAKES ALL is another bestseller for you and at that great price, I'm sure it will be!

    Have fun today and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super congrats :) cant wait to read it ,do you know when it will be available for the Nook ?
    reginamayr@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new release. I love cheryl's books, they are super hot! I would love to win this. What a great giveaway.

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new release! Your book premises are the best. Just finished Fly Boys and it was great.

    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new release,it sounds like another great one.
    What one word (each) would you use to describe Kyle and Jim.
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulions on the new release. Enjoyed the excerpt, Jim and Kyle are certainly dancing around one another and Ms. Chen sounds like a very interesting secondary character.

    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the new book! I love your books.
    my question is, where do you get new ideas, many authors books follow a similar story line, how do you make your different from theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. my email address.....

    artsyoil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new release, Cheryl. I love books set in Vegas and New Orlenas, too.

    janie1215 AT excite DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your release. This sounds like a very good book. What is your favorite genre to read and to write? Do you have a genre that you just can't get into?

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge fan of the m/m genre and love the sound of this new book. I do want to ask if there's any genre that you haven't written in yet that you'd like to try your hand at?

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the concept of Winner Takes All and if Kyle wins both come out winners :)


    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do you create your characters AND do they come to you before, after, or with the plot??? Thanks and XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Everyone! Day job is over;)

    Now I can PARTY!!!

    Thanks for all the comments and questions:)

    I'll respond...

    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Author Island;)

    Yes, the book is stand alone...

    though in the one day it's been out...Ms. Chen has gotten some attention so there might need to be a sequel...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nook edition??

    I don't know exactly. Resplendence sends the books out to the third parties the same week...

    but they can't control when it gets loaded but hopefully not more than a few weeks.

    fictionwise does take longer...but i haven't heard about nook per se.

    ReplyDelete
  17. one word to describe each guy??

    Kyle is persistent.

    Jim is passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Making stories unique is really easy. No two writers will write the same story the same way.

    the biggest driver in the story are the characters. different people, thrust into the same situation, will react differently.

    if you create full characters and don't force them to go against their true nature, you'll have a unique story just about them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my favorite genre??? i love menage +. to read and write. it's complicated, challenging, and dazzling!

    what won't I write??? hardcore bdsm. light/mild bdsm I love to write. but 24/7 lifestyle with cages and whips...no. I can't get into that level.

    But you can't write everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've tried a lot of sub genres in erotic romance.

    i'd love to tackle some mysteries but i've got too much hot stuff to write!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. characters always come first!! I need to build the story around the characters. the plot appears in their lives and it all works out.

    characters are the most important starting point;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Cheryl, I hate signing on so late because my questions are already asked. Soo I will ask what would you like for your birthday? Love the look of your book!! Congrats.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!! The premise of WINNER TAKES ALL promises to be a great read.

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What would I like for my birthday??

    Hmmm....I'd like to win the lotto big so I can write full time;)

    thanks for the question!!

    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  25. congrats on the release...still catching up with your Party series...looking foward to the next one

    so what would you do with your lotto winnings?

    seachele71@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, a controller and author. How do you have the energy? When I was an auditor, I dragged myself home at night and fell into bed! I'm impressed! Thanks for the giveaway.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to the new release!
    I just love your books, and have a couple on my wish list.
    I have always wanted to visit New Orleans and perhaps one day I will. Long trip from Alaska I think though.
    Thank you for the contest!

    Darcy

    pommawolf @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete