Monday, May 30, 2011

Celebrating A New Book In Winona Wilder's Coming Out Series

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of COWBOY DRIFTER, the second book in Winona Wilder's  Coming Out Series!

Winona Wilder enjoys delving into the human mind and exploring emotion. She savors the challenge of mixing smoking hot sex with lovable, complex characters.

When not spending time with her husband and children in the Great Canadian North, she's typing away at her next alternative romance.

She also writes bestselling erotic and menage romance as Stacey Espino.


AUTHOR PAGE
*** FACEBOOK *** BLOG *** TWITTER


COWBOY DRIFTER
by Winona Wilder
Coming Out 2

This new release is offered at a 10% discount for one week.

James doesn't know how he'll survive a road trip with Jet Cartwright. The cowboy drifter has been his wet dream for years, and keeping his true feelings hidden takes a herculean effort.

Jet travels the rodeo circuit and handles horse trading for busy ranchers. Settling down never crossed his mind - until he meets James, a mix of innocence and raw sex appeal. Jet quickly learns that he's willing to give up his ways for the young blond.

Will James be able to come clean with his feelings? Will Jet be able to show the younger man the many pleasures of the flesh, and will that be enough?

Special release day discount: For one week only, all other Siren-BookStrand titles by Winona Wilder are 15% off! Offer ends June 2nd.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Winona a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of book one in her Coming Out Series - CHOOSING LOVE. Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

22 comments:

  1. Good morning Winona and super congrats on the new release!!! I see that it's already on the bestseller list - here's hoping it makes it to the top spot!!!

    For those who don't know about your Coming Out Series, can you tell us a bit about it and how the books connect?

    And tell us what's going on in Stacey Espino's world as well!

    Enjoy your special day and and I hope COWBOY DRIFTER is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new release. Your book sounds really good. How many books are going to be in this series? What's the hardest part of writing a M/M story for you?

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new release!

    James sounds like a straight arrow and Jet seems like the love 'em and leave 'em type. I would love to see Jet fall head over boot heels for James and finally settle down.

    user1123 AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, DeNita! Cowboy Drifter features one of the brothers who had a brief appearance nest the end of the first book.

    As for Stacey, Taming Jenna and Bella's Wolves are my newest releases. A brand new western menage series will be coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry,
    I have the third one planned, but not sure how farI'll take it yet. The hardest, or most important part, of writing a M/M is making the men...men, and not women in a man's body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Stacie. Love your name, BTW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your latest release! Sounds like a great book :-) What are you working on now?

    smaccall @ comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,

    I have a lot on my plate right now. You can find out what projects I'm working on at http://www.staceyespino.com and check the bottom of the coming soon page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which is easier, M/F or M/M writing? I would think that M/F would be easier for women to write, but I guess if you can write one male character, you can write 2. The story sounds great, btw.

    GFC follower: June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new release.It sounds great.
    Do you listen to music or have any rituals you do when writing?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read about Cowboy Drifter and I'm looking forward to reading the complete series.
    When writing opposites attract stories, have you ever started out with one set of characters as leads, but then had to change them because another character was speaking to you more to be a lead?

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that Stacey Espino wrote under another name. How'd I miss that? Thanks for the giveaway.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Winona/Stacey! I love the cover. Did you have any input in the design of the cover?
    jessangil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just read the excerpt and the Adult excerpt and loved it! It's on my wish list now.

    Best of luck with the book, I'm sure it'll be a great seller for you, I know I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new release. I loved the excerpt. I haven't read anything by you but I have you in my wish list now, so I will be.

    How do you come up with the titles for your books?

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi June,
    Love is love, but I suppose it's easier to write m/f.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elaine, I can't listen to music when I write or I focus on the lyrics. I can work with the tv and kids in the background though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Leni, Cowboy Drifter was supposed to be a menage, but Jet and James wouldn't have it. The next book will focus on Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Jen. Yep, Winona is my m/m pen name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica, as authors we get some input, but the final cover is a surprise. I adore both covers in this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mary, I LOVE coming up with my titles. I must have one before I start writing. I like it to be catchy and reflect the story as a whole.

    ReplyDelete