Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebrating A New Release And New Series From Lizzie T. Leaf

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Lizzie T. Leaf's new release BEYOND MAGIC, which kicks off her new Magical Love Series!! This series is based around the love matches generated by magic a Scottish Cailleach sets into motion with repercussions in numerous realms. In BEYOND MAGIC, she unites Ian, a cross-blood immortal with Emma, who believes she's mortal, but in for a surprise!


Lizzie is known for her 'humor with heat'. She has numerous e-books in varying lengths and her print book, Struck by Lightning, won the 2007 Beacon award for Erotic Romance and tied for Best First Novel, in addition to being a finalist in Author Island's Reader's Choice Award and Colorado Romance Writer's Award of Excellence. Her Novella, Dead Faint was a 2008 Nominee for Best Vampire at Love Romances Cafe.

Since discovering the fun of writing paranormal, she plays with creating vampires, faeries and other immortals. Currently she is working on a full length paranormal novel set in Scotland that brings in Celtic folklore and a couple of 'godly' realms. Mix them together and there will be laughs for sure and an agent has requested a look at this one.

When not chained to the computer keyboard, Lizzie enjoys time with her family, reading other authors and traveling with her husband.

Check out Lizzie's website, Join her newsletter and in addition to the newsletter, share in the fun events that take place there from time to time. Become Lizzie's friend at My Space and follow her at Facebook. And don't forget to check out her new blog!

BEYOND MAGIC - Book one in Lizzie T. Leaf's Magical Love Series.

Following the Powers directive to unite soul mates, a Scottish Cailleach's magic will have repercussions in several realms.

Mixed-blood Ian McCabe, grandson of Fae and gods tries to deny his powers. When he discovers mortal, Emma Grant unconscious at the bottom of the steps to his castle, his world starts to change.

Tour director Emma Grant's bus breaks down and her effort to find help results in a fall that knocks her unconscious.She awakens to find the man of her dreams staring into her eyes.

But will his secrets and her distrust of men tear them apart?



WIN - Leave Lizzie a question today about her new book or series and your name goes in the hat for some yummy chocolate! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!


Share
|







27 comments:

  1. Good morning Lizzie!!!! And super congrats on the start of a new series! I love the idea for this and can't wait to share it with all our readers!

    Tell us all about the new series and this book and tell us how chocolate fits in the story.

    Love that the book came out in ebook, print and kindle - that covers everyone!

    Best of luck with the new release, hope it's your bestseller yet!!
    **Readers - be sure to check out the contest Lizzie has posted over on AuthorIsland.com's contest page to celebrate it's release - very cool prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me today, DeNita. Look forward to hearing from the readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LIzzie & DeNita

    Congratulations on the release of Beyond Magic. It definitely sounds like the beginnings of a winning series.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    I don't want to be entered in your contest, I just wanted to stop by and support a new colleague.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you, Adele. Appreciate your support and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Lizzie! I wanted to stop by and wish you all the best with the latest release and with the whole new series!!

    ~ Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lizzie. I loved BEYOND MAGIC. So does Cori, Emma's roommate, get a book and a love of her own? Much success to you. -- Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Melissa. Look forward to reading your latest. Glad I finished the one of yours I was reading before I got the AOE panels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new release. You are a new author for me but I love Paranormal books and I see you write about Vampires which is one of my favorites!

    Do you have a favorite book cover? Yours or someone else's?

    I was sorting through some of my books and kept thinking to myself, oh that's a nice book cover, no that ones even nicer...lol

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Karen. Delighed you enjoyed Beyond Magic. And yes, Cori gets a book and love of her own...plus, a fun contest. I'll be looking for a chocolate recipe for Cori to make and one lucky submitter will have their recipe at the back of the book with credit to them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary. Thanks and like you I love paranormal/fantasy books. They're fun to read and to write.

    My favorite cover of my books is this one. The cover artist listened and made great suggestions. He's a hottie!

    Other authors...off the top of my head, Melissa Mayhue's come to mind. Like the fantasy element on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Beyond Magic sounds great. I am looking forward to reading it and the other books in the series. My question for you, would you like to stay in a haunted Scottish castle?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Cheralyn. Hope you enjoy.

    Sure, it would be fun. Hubby & I were married in a Scottish castle, but no ghostly visits.

    Nor did we get a visit from the ghost that is suppose to haunt the room we stayed in at a Colorado Inn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congratulations, my friend -- I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Helen. When is your next release? Drumming fingers on desk....you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new release, Lizzie, you know I am a big fan of yours. I love how you mix humor with heat.

    So, how do you do that? Does it come naturally, or do you have to work at it?

    Valerie
    in Germany
    valb0302@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would this book be considered a contemporary paranormal or a time travel story? Looking forward to reading this book.

    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Valerie, great to see you here!

    The snark (humor) seems to come naturally...ingrained I'm afraid. The heat some days requires effort and others not so much...hubby loves those days...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi lindseye! Thanks for stopping in. Definitely contemporary paranormal. It's set in current time...its set in Scotland, Denver & Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Lizzie.

    Congrats on your latest release; I look forward in reading Beyond Magic.

    I like Beyond Magic's book cover; did you work closely with the artist?

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Are there any settings that have an energy that you'd like to capture in a book?

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your new release!

    Any idea how many books will be in this series?

    kissinoak at frontier dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your new release. What all genre's do you write and what is your favorite to read?

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Tracey D. Yes, I did work closely with the cover artist and she made it so easy. She put forth several suggestions after she called and we talked. Then we started to narrow down and finally ended up with the basic idea on this cover. From there she took it and I think came up with a cover to be proud of. Plus, on the print book, the back cover is very cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Leni, I try to paint the atmosphere of settings which I think lend to the energy.

    Thanks for asking, never had that question asked before.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jeepers, Estella...all ready calling me out, are you...LOL

    Currently, I have a total of 5 books planned. The 2nd one I'm pulling together ideas on now and will be announcing a cool contest that goes with it while it is still being written.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Sherry, I have paranormalromance novellas and erotic contemporary novellas, as well as a holiday historical that I wrote for the Aurora Regency line of Aspen Mountain Press.

    Struck by Lighting, my prior paranormal/fantasy novel won a dual Beacon award and finaled in several other contests the year it came out in print.

    In addition to the next Magical Love novel, I'm also working on a mainstream novel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats Lizzie and I look forward to having you and Beyond Magic as my guests next week!

    Jianne Carlo

    ReplyDelete